Relationship Manager, Commercial at DCB Bank
- Company: DCB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Relationship Manager, Commercial
DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a fully-ﬂedged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania. The bank offers banking services to Individuals, Microﬁnance, Small to Medium sized Businesses (MSME), as well as large corporate clients. DCB Bank has a wide branch network of over 8 branches, over 1000 DCB Wakala Agents, and over 280 Umoja switch ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country.
We are currently seeking for qualiﬁed candidates to ﬁll the position of Relationship Manager, Commercial. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring, growing, and retaining base of business, commercial and corporate clients.
• Maintaining and managing commercial portfolio, build and sustain relationships with existing and new prospective clients.
• Designing and implementing a service delivery strategy to ensure DCB is competitively positioned through providing convenient, efﬁcient, and fast service to commercial clients.
• Representing the bank in the market in all business aspects and act as a trusted advisor while protecting the bank’s brand.
• Monitoring and maximizing all revenue generation lines (trade ﬁnance, bancassurance, asset ﬁnancing, trade sales, transactional products) and products of the bank.
• Growing and maintaining portfolio of deposit for business clients through building strong relationships and networking to grow commercial banking portfolio and cross sell for priority banking to ensure we bank the client at 360 degrees.
• Ensuring that the bank’s commercial target is met by growing liabilities, customer base, assets, and income, while maintaining a healthy balance sheet including NPL.
• Providing quality service by managing customer expectations through effective queries and complaints handling in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that the bank is in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements to minimise risks and exposures to the bank.
• Driving remediation of risk management exceptions identiﬁed during audit or risk reviews.
• Ensuring adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures, as well as regulations from central
bank, CMSA, DSE.
• Assisting in product development projects during the several phases: initiation, realization,
implementation, and evaluation phase.
• Providing adequate training and support to branch staff to ensure quality portfolio, excellent
customer service and compliance with policies and regulations.
• Producing daily, weekly and monthly work plan, performance reports and implementation
status for effective monitoring decision making.
Qualiﬁcations and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business related ﬁeld.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of sales in banking with a focus on commercial clients (SME,
• In-depth knowledge of the local banking industry, banking products, services, and
• Excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills i.e. written and presenting.
Method of ApplicationIf you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certiﬁcate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-RMCOM-09/2023 on the subject of the email. To be considered, your application MUST be submitted
through [email protected] not later than 19th October, 2023. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.