Relationship Manager at Exim Bank
- Company: Exim Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Department: Corporate and Institutional Banking
Reporting to: Regional Manager -Dar Zone
Responsible for: Business Development/ Relationship Portfolio Management
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash management products of the bank.
- ‘Best in Class’ Relationship Management with Corporate – ‘Strengthening bank’s brand in the Corporate arena.
- To generate Revenue Pools for the bank through Corporate sales, leading to fee based income & CASA – ‘contribution to the bottom line’
- To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost-effective long-term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
- Identify prospects, target sectors, and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
RISK MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONAL CONTROL
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- Keeping updated with Exim’s guidelines for its internal policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud within the bank.
- Identifying areas of improvement with internal processes in place.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies/economics/accounting or any other related.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the banking Industry and exposure to corporate environment
- Good people management skills
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Swahili
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application to [email protected]
Application deadline:- 13th October 2021