This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
15 Jul 2022
Relationship Manager at Exim Bank Tanzania
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Exim Bank Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Responsible for: Maintaining Customers Profile
Region: Dar es Salaam
Hours of Work: 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
8am – 1pm Saturdays.
Or different hours as per individual branches working hours.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this role is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Assets, Acquisitions, Cash Management, Credit Card and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets
- Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
- Grow the CASA/FD and asset book of the existing client portfolio as per the target given
- To meet the fee income goal through the existing clients portfolio.
- Make sales to NIB customers, promote liability and asset products to achieve designated sales targets.
- To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio, such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities in the customer portfolio assigned.
- Developing and maintaining a sales/queries management data base which can be used for review purposes, analysis of branch performance and reflection for improvement
- Working with branch managers to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities and offering professional expertise/solutions to all stake holders
- Use referral from existing clients in the portfolio to open new client accounts
- Have a good understanding of all products/services offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance or marketing
- Minimum of two years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their reeds
- Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and aggressive
- Background in Retail,SME/Commercial banking environment of which minimum 2 years should be of managing SE/Commercial clients relationships
- Strong credit appraisal and marketing skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial information
- Self motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Posses in depth understanding and knowledge of retail banking Products viz (liabilities,Assets, acquisitions, cash management, credit cards, sales products etc)
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within retail banking
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application to [email protected]
Applications to be sent with subject being: Relationship Manager
Application deadline:- 24th July 2022
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE