Relationship Manager at Amana Bank Tanzania
- Company: Amana Bank Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Relationship Manager at Amana Bank Tanzania July, 2023
We are currently seeking to recruit Relationship Manager (1 Position- Arusha)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
– Pursuit of new and clean deals by negotiating with customer (s) and the Bank.
– Prioritize the workload to ensure timely feedback to customers.
– Analyze the creditworthiness and recommend an optimal amount of global credit support for each customer.
– Evaluate actual and potential returns on each customer from your assigned portfolio.
– Maintain a continuous growth path of the assigned portfolio in accordance with Banks strategic plans.
– Using of existing customers as referral for new customers.
– Increase bank’s customer base by recruiting new customers for Asset backed facilities and other products.
– Conduct customer visits.
– Provide relevant and timely information about clients on portfolio.
– Participate on departmental meetings to defend facility proposals.
– Ensure the achievements of revenue according to set target.
– Achieve the contracted business growth targets in assigned segments.
– Improve and maintain follow-ups and control.
– Ensure that the negative variances are properly defined, and corrective actions are taken.
– Minimizing risk and ensure KYC and AML procedures are followed.
– Maintain a minimum NPF ratio as set standards.
– Liaise with Financing Management Department in making sure customers’ requirements are appropriately accomplished.
Key Competency Requirements:
– Knowledge on risks and profitability involved in the transactions.
– Knowledge on Sharia Compliance products.
– Understanding of Tanzanian economy and financial situation.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good selling and networking skills.
– Excellent team player.
– Customer Service skills
– Good understanding of banking products and transactions
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 5 years of work experience in banking business.
Reports to: Head of Business Financing
Deadline for submission of application is 22nd July 2023.
Method of ApplicationAll applications (include application letter, Resume, academic and professional certificates) should be done through [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 22nd July, 2023.