This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
23 Mar 2022
Relationship Manager Agri Wholesale at National Merchant Bank (NMB)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: National Merchant Bank (NMB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - National Merchant Bank (NMB) Jobs in Tanzania
Relationship Manager Agri Wholesale (1 Position(s))
To grow the Assets and Liabilities (Deposits) for the Agri- wholesale segment across the Agribusiness Value Chain and advise the department on business strategy and assist Officers at the Branch as well as Branch Managers in recruiting and maintaining Agri Wholesale customers to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Driving Agri-wholesale growth and value through identification and development of new commercial engagements.
- Manage existing customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring customers’ banking needs are addressed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Marketing Agri-wholesale products, Processing, assessing, and writing of Agri-wholesale credit applications and analysing performance of all agri-loan products in the area of operation against the set budget and ensure quality standards of the agri-loans are complied.
- To develop business cases and proposals that will obtain approval for the delivery of new commercial propositions, renewals, and maintenance of business relationships along the agriculture value chains.
- Actively mobilizing deposits, lending, and cross selling of other bank products (Forex, SWL, Internet Banking, Bancassurance, etc.)
- Take a leading role in driving Agri-wholesale activities, through networking and promoting Agri-wholesale activities with branch network, branch managers in respect to the growth of Agri-wholesale portfolio.
- Work with all other related departments within the bank to implement delivery of good customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with branches and zones to provide guidance and directives that will support identification and maintenance of Agri deals.
- Monitor the development of portfolio on daily basis to make sure the hardcore and challenges are resolved on time in order to maintain PAR and NPL within acceptable levels.
- Monitor the development of Agri-wholesale portfolio on daily basis to make sure the hardcore, excess and arrears challenges are managed on time and resolved.
- Maintain high standards of operational controls including adherence to risk management and compliance guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of agriculture value chains and financing solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of agriculture sector dynamics, seasonality, and related laws in Tanzania.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations and financial markets in Tanzania.
- Technical skills in structuring Agri business solutions
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Risk management, credit, and strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, innovative ability to initiate and lead change.
- Excellent customer relationship management with ambition to provide solutions to customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Agriculture and/or Agricultural Economics, Banking, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent fields.
- Minimum of three years’ banking experience, inclusive of roles in credit appraisal and analysis.
Job opening date : 22-Mar-2022
Job closing date : 05-Apr-2022
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th April, 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE