Regional VMMC Supply Chain & Procurement Manager (3) at APHFTA
- Company: APHFTA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
Position Title : Regional VMMC Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
Reports to: Regional Coordinator
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: Store Managers
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
The regional VMMC Supply Chain & Procurement Manager will be responsible for storage and distribution of VMMC commodities to VMMC service sites in their respective regions (i.e. in each of their respective councils).
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, sciences, supply chain, business administration, or a related field.
- Experience with quantification or supply chain management tasks related to medical equipment and other consumables required.
- Current knowledge of existing developments in the field of VMMC or related commodity procedures, equipment, and supplies at the country level desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili languages.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Method of Application
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to: Chief Executive Officer, Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA), 01Lumumba/Makamba Street P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA E-mail [email protected] The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.