Regional Training Coordinator at CMS ( Tanzania) Limited
- Company: CMS ( Tanzania) Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
REGIONAL TRAINING COORDINATOR -1 Position
CMS ( Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. We are looking for a motivated Regional Training Coordinator East Africa to lead our employees’ development initiatives across multiply locations in East Africa.
Based in Mwanza Tanzania you will be required to travel to Capital operational sites and provide training support to all Operational activities.
What does a Training Coordinator do?
Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning.
Experience with delivery training across all levels within the workplace from workshop to management training is essential. You will become familiar with the current instructors, equipment, and training materials for each project. Ultimately, the role of the Training Coordinator is to oversee the Competency development of Capital employees.
- Undertake face-to-face training of employees where and when required.
- Undertaking monthly training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed for each operational site.
- Ensure site training matrix database and training records are up to date and accurate.
- Implementing training plans and schedules, ensure training programs (outsourced or in-house),
- are accomplished within a scheduled time frame.
- Promote available training to managers & employees and provide necessary information about competency requirements.
- Undertake train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPls.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees on training being conducted.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Assist with the sourcing of external training providers including review of training material, costing, written recommendation written and review on training completion.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role within the drilling / mining industry.
- Strong reading & writing skill both Swahili & English.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and delivery tools.
- Proven ability to undertake & complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate) of learners.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
Method of ApplicationIf you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to [email protected]
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.
The deadline for submitting the application is 4 July 2023.