Regional Sales Manager – FMCG at Kazini Kwetu
- Company: Kazini Kwetu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Our client; a Group of Companies based in Dar es Salaam is looking for Regional Sales Manager to begin to work the soonest possible. The successful candidate is expected to own the responsibility of effectively appointing distributors, developing them and managing the sales activities within an assigned area, ensuring that sales growth targets are met. This role will also have the responsibility in future to guide, mentor and train Route Sales Supervisors and Regional sales Executives to ensure operational excellence and effectiveness, as well as maintain strong relationships with wholesalers, retailers and customers within the region.
- Lead the Sales team in planning the development of robust sales strategies
- To appoint new distributors to minimize the distribution gaps in the region for intensive distribution
- Develop or increase business from existing customer by ensuring performance by product
- Responsible to achieve sales targets, maintain good relationship with dealers and distributors, understand & analyze competitor’s products and drive distributors to attain targets.
- Deliver sales target for all products by executing the distribution strategy at the channel partner level.
- Ensure availability of stock at retail while adhering to the norms.
- Execute promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales and build market credibility.
- Channel Development and Infrastructure and Process Compliance.
- Aggressive execution of Sales programs (i.e. new schemes / promotions / trade engagement / new launches etc.) to deliver targeted numbers of customers and revenue.
- Attend local trade shows & exhibitions – working with the Marketing team on new product launches and variety of other market communications initiatives.
- Timely Collection of the market information such as competitor activities & initiatives and analyze the same with the help of Sales Manager to pre-empt its impact on the business programs.
- Compile and submit / present monthly sales performance reports, market accompaniment reports, and daily activity reports.
- Ensure the recruitment of high caliber employees Route Sales Supervisors, Regional Sales Executive to drive a highperformance culture across the area.
- Effectively manage the team and the customers within the assigned territory with strategic input and support from the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- A combination of previous experience in sales, logistics, operations, finance, business development.
- Entrepreneurial skills or mindset (ability to spot and take and advantage of opportunities)
- Sales techniques and concept selling skills
- Proven history of hitting sales targets & volumes
- Excellent excel skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2021.