Regional Sales Manager at SimbaNet
- Company: SimbaNet
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
SimbaNET (T) Ltd is part of,”The Wananchi Group” and it is one of the East Africa’s leading Internet, Data and Communication Solutions Provider Company.
VACANCY: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – ARUSHA
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and a leading Internet and data solutions providers in
Tanzania & East Africa.
Overall responsibility: This position will have responsibility articulating and implementing the organization’s strategy for SimbaNET sales, developing forecasts and strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability.
Overall in charge of Operations at Arusha including CRM (Collection and Retention), Support, Projects, Up-sales, Commercials, Client Relation. Will work closely with the Country Manager & Head of Sales to ensure Sales targets are met and upselling by the team, Reporting Head of Sales dotted line Country Manager/MD
- Planning & Executing Business Development Plans & Strategies and make sure Sales Targets are met also onboarding High Value Customers;
- Managing the Sales Team who will be reporting direct to the Head of Sales. Ensuring growth as per KPI set.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Leverage innovations to maximize revenue of traditional and digital assets and products.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverage them for business opportunities.
- Team Management, Business plan, building skill set for sales team, Give leadership to Enterprise & SME Department•
- He/She will guide, discuss the business plans, discuss the Daily, weekly and monthly business plan of the team.
- He/She will ensure timely and complete daily, weekly & monthly reports of the Sales Department.
- He/She will write regular reports for management’s update & Review.
- As an owner of the business, he/she is responsible for the Market Share of the organization.
- He/She will ensure identifying, recruiting, training and placing the right people for right job.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Under graduate university/college degree in business administration. A MBA is a major plus.
- At least five years’ managerial experience in marketing and sales in a leading consumer products or
service industry organization.
- Strong IT skills, Basic VSAT installations, Basic IP Networks, Basic Systems Integration, Strong Customer Relations & Proper Phone & Email Etiquette.