Recovery Loan Officers x3 at Access Microfinance Bank
- Company: Access Microfinance Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
AccessBank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our branches across the country as Recovery Loan Officers (RLO).
Responsible for recovering Micro portfolio, SME and any other assigned portfolio. RLO is a key bank stakeholder in non-performing assets reversal of loan(s) provisions, by managing and enforcing daily collections from outstanding loans in Arrears within his/her portfolio (Outstanding & Written Off) as assigned to him/her. Responsible for witnessing public auctions done by auction companies on the loans assigned to them on daily, weekly and monthly reports. Maintaining constant and open communication with line supervisor(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and send to Recovery Team Leader the daily, weekly and monthly collection plans.
- Prioritizing cases to recovery in his/ her portfolio.
- Project auctions according to notice of default on hand.
- To monitor his/ her portfolio in the Bank’s software i.e. myMBS through repayment monitoring report on daily basis.
- To implement the recovery decisions made by recovery committees for cases assigned to him/her.
- To update overdue statuses and actions done from recovery committees decisions in myABstream for all cases in his/her portfolio.
- To participate in public auctions for properties to be sold in recovery for both active and recovery portfolios.
- Responsible for constant visitations (business place/ home/ collaterals/ guarantors/ collateral providers) and calling of overdue clients in his / her portfolio
- To organize and conduct confiscations of pledged movable assets from defaulted clients and deposit them in the warehouse.
- Work close with debt collection companies when the need arises at a specific recovery stage(s).
- Providing feedback to the Risk department on the gaps within the bank’s credit process during handovers from active to recovery unit.
- To ensure and enforce recovery procedures are followed in a good practice by all stakeholders in recovery unit.
- To follow up on court cases in his/her portfolio for updates from Legal department.
- To ensure good relationship with all the banks recovery/risk department stakeholders.
- To ensure high standard of customer service to clients in his/ her portfolio all the time.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Bachelors or an Advanced Diploma holder in any field of study
- Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required Very good understanding of the business and the credit cycle.
- Minimum of 1 year of experienced in Business (credit area).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy; Word, Excel, etc.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
Method of ApplicationKindly send your application letter and CV by email to [email protected] . Application letter should explain why you fit for this position.
Deadline for applying to this position is 18th June, 2021.