Recovery Interns x4 at Access Microfinance
- Company: Access Microfinance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. ABT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
AccessBank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our branches across the country as Recovery Interns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery progress to line supervisor.
- Negotiate, monitor and report on arrangements made with overdue client on outstanding and write off loans.
- Determine the appropriate recovery action and refer matters to debt collection agency where necessary.
- Analyse the assigned portfolio to see if escalation process has been done in order to allow debt collection to take place.
- Liaise with debt collection agency on assigned debts portfolio to ensure recovery process is finalized.
- Investigate and allocate collaterals of clients and enforce loan repayment through available information.
- Bachelor or an Advanced Diploma holder in any field of study.
- Previous experience on Credit related issues.
- Good knowledge of the legal system, laws regarding recoveries of bad loans and enforcement of security.
- Ability to persist with recovery efforts and effective recovery of outstanding and write off loans.
- Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Credit related issues