This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Jun 2022
Records Management- Intern at World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TERMS OF REFERENCES (TOR)Position Title: Records Management- Intern Report to: People & Culture Manager Duration : One Month Location : Dar Es Salaam
- Preparing documents for HRIS data migration
- Assisting in information auditing
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- A degree in Records Management or related discipline is required
- Work experience in the records management field.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to meet objectives and deliver work in function.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including word, excel, and PowerPoint)
Method of ApplicationApplications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: [email protected] by Tuesday, 21th June 2022 at 11:59 pm. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
For more details, please visit WWF websites:
https://www.wwf.or.tz/jobs_and_opportunities/jobs/. WWF has a principle of zero tolerance to fraud and corruption, if you encounter such incident, report by sending an email to [email protected]
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE