Records Management Assistant I at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited froma qualified Tanzanian to fill the position mentioned below:
Position: Records Management Assistant I (Re-Advertisement) (1 Post)
- Must be a holder of Diploma in one of the following fields: Records Management, Records and Archives Management, Corporate Information Management, or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
- Must have working experience of at least four (4) years in related field.
- Ensure that a file register is in place.
- Receive incoming mail, stamp and record them in relevant register.
- Send mail preview box to preview officers and record daily movement of files
- Ensure letters have all attached documents referred to; and letters are signed by relevant desk officers after attending to them
- Ensure that envelopes are affixed with proper stamps and are addressed correctly
- Circulate flimsy files to the authorized officers.
- Develop individual objectives/targets and performance standards as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate superior.
- Perform any other official duties as provided by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Ten (10) years contract with attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School and birth certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O.BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences The deadline for submitting the application is 19 January 2024.