Records Management Assistant at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
JOB TITLE: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT 1 POSTION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Diploma in Records and Archive Management from a recognised learning institution, with 3 years relevant working experience. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, record, keep and distribute incoming, outgoing and internally created mail (such as letters, memoranda’s etc.)
- Opens and prepares file indexes attaches relevant papers and dispatches files to action officers
- Create, register and manage all files for easy retrieval
- Maintain repository and reference services for all documents
- Record and arrange for efficient and timely dispatch of all correspondences
- Review and dispose all obsolete files or records in accordance with the National records and Archives Management Policy.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and emails.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted by post to the following address.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
The deadline for submitting the application is May 9th 2021