Receptionist at Tabono Consult Limited
- Company: Tabono Consult Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Position Title: Receptionist
Work station: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Job type: Contract based.
Duration: 12 Months.
Application deadline: 01 July 2022
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer Telephone, Screen And Direct Calls
- Take And Relay Messages
- Provide Information To Callers
- Greet Persons Entering Organization
- Direct Persons To Correct Destination
- Deal With Queries From The Public And Customers
- Ensure Knowledge Of Staff Movements In And Out Of Organization
- Monitor Visitor Access And Maintain Security Awareness
- Provide General Administrative And Clerical Support
- Prepare Correspondence And Documents
- Receive And Sort Mail And Deliveries
- Schedule Appointments
- Maintain Appointment Diary Either Manually Or Electronically
- Organize Conference And Meeting Room Bookings
- Co-Ordinate Meetings And Organize Catering
- Monitor And Maintain Office Equipment
- Control Inventory Relevant To Reception Area
- Tidy And Maintain The Reception Area
- Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Generally Required
- Knowledge Of Administrative And Clerical Procedures
- Knowledge Of Computers And Relevant Software Application
- Knowledge Of Customer Service Principles And Practices
- Keyboard Skills Ability To Work A Switchboard
- Key Competencies
- Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Professional Personal Presentation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Information Management
- Organizing And Planning
- Attention To Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Key Performance Indicators:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Centric: Greet And Welcome Guest As Soon As They Arrive At The Office.
- Providing First Level Customer Support To All Customers Visiting Vodacom Headquarters For Various Customer Service Issues.
- Direct Visitors To The Appropriate Person And Office.
- Answer, Screen And Forward Incoming Phone Calls.
- Ensure Reception Area Is Tidy And Presentable.
- Provide Basic And Accurate Information In-Person And Via Phone/Email.
- Maintain Office Security By Following Safety Procedures And Controlling Access Via The Reception Desk
Method of ApplicationPlease send your updated CV, Cover letter and transcripts [email protected] not later than 17.00hrs on Sunday, 30th June 2022. (Subject of email should be Position applying for)
** Documents submitted have to be in PDF format.
***** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***