Receptionist at Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED)
- Company: Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Songwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED) is a local agri-company with its operations in Tanzania. Rieta is headquartered in the Songwe region in the southern highlands of Tanzania. Rieta’s business is to develop, produce, process, pack, and distribute certified seeds of various crop varieties. The target crops are maize, sorghum, soybean, and sunflower. Rieta also provides extension services to small-scale farmers on good agronomic practices to improve farm productivity and to fully utilize farm resource potential.
The company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Job title: Receptionist (1)
Duties and responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Should hold at least form four Certificate.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Possession of certificate in office management and relevant experience will be an added advantage
Method of ApplicationTo apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
RIETA AGROSCIENCES TANZANIA LIMITED
P.O.BOX 46, MBOZI
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 August 2022.