Radio Station Sales Executive at Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Company: Expert Consultancy Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Tanzania
Our client is seeking a dynamic, aggressive results-oriented Sales Executive who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle.
Qualified candidate should be aggressive self-driven individual who will be tasked with selling advertising space and growing revenue and clientele base.
The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives, and sell the value of our client local radio brands.
- Contact potential client through emails and cold calls to offer advertising services
- Prepare and present sales proposals to client, giving them an overview of the their promotional plan, cost requirements, and associated benefits
- Assess the needs of clients to determine suitable service for individual clients
- Deliver sales presentation to clients , highlighting the perks of an advertising strategy
- Conduct negotiations to arrive at a favorite price for both the advertising company and the clients
- Process transaction documents to ensure proper accounting records
- Present available services to clients on most appropriate advert service to meet their requirements.
- Offer recommendations to clients on most appropriate advert services to meet their requirements
- Carry out research to identify new advertising techniques necessary to increase customer base
- Prepare sales literature, contracts, and various other documents required for product/Service production.
- Collaborate with marketing department to come up with effects strategies
- Maintain proper documentation of sales proposal, contract appropriate other essential paperwork.
- Participate in workshops and seminars to promote their services increase their knowledge of advertising trends
- Sell advertising time on the radio station
- Maintaining good working relationship with clients contacting them from time to discuss new advert service
- Degree/Diploma in media/Advertising and related fields
- Previous relevant work experience required
- At least 1-3 years of experience in advertising field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with potential clients orally and in writing
- Should be able to convince prospective customers to subscribe to advertising service
- Negotiations skills
- Should have an eye for details, and be able to identify the needs of a potential clients as well as in industry trend
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenges, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job tittle on the email subject (Radio Sales Executive) to [email protected] before 05th October, 2020.
Kindly indicate current salary structure and benefits on your CV. Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, who celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.