Quantity Surveyor at EA Brothers Contractors
- Company: EA Brothers Contractors
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
EA Brothers Co. LTD wishes to invite competent, qualified and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position of Quantity Surveyor currently available in the company.
JOB TITLE; QUANTITY SURVEYOR (1Position)
Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related field
At least two years
Methodical way of thinking.
Good knowledge of construction & Mechanical.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Good financial and numeracy management skills.
Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Carrying out feasibility studies.
· Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
· Risk analysis evaluations.
· Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
· Drawing up contracts with vendors.
· Negotiating the cost of projects.
· Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work periodically to enable payment for those works carried out to date. (valuations).
· Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
· Arranging staff payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts.
· Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
· Tendering/ documents preparation and submission
· Seeking new opportunities
Method of ApplicationPlease send your detailed CV and copies of your certificates to [email protected] on or before 10th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.