Quality Controllers x3 at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Tanzania
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
JOB TITLE: QUALITY CONTROLLERS 3 POSITIONS
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Production Operations and Management, Manufacturing Management in Quality Management, Bachelor of science in business quality management, bachelor degree in quality management systems or any relevant related field, with three years relevant working experience, preferably with FMCG companies. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that the quality of all products produced meet customers’ needs/expectations
- Performs various checks, inspects the quality of products at every stage of production, until the final stage of packing.
- Ensures optimum quality of raw materials is availed for manufacturing.
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly basis on quality metrics, on any deviations during the production process
- Ensures that the overall operations related to quality issues are executed to the highest possible standards
- Ensures that health, safety and environmental protocols are in place and followed
- Assist in New Product Development (NPD) projects
- Assist in co-coordinating and monitoring quality equipment rejuvenation and maintenance
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and emails.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted by post to the following address.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
The deadline for submitting the application is May 9th 2021