Quality Assurance Manager at Expert Consultancy Ltd
- Company: Expert Consultancy Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Category: Tourism & Hospitality
Job Salary: USD 3500 Net Salary
Job Location: Arusha, Meatu & Manyara (flexible to re-locate)
Start Date: ASAP
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER JOB VACANCY
Our client is a registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and aleadingHospitality Company with Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking foraQuality Assurance Manager to be part of our team on behalf of the client. The positionwill bebased between Arusha& Meatu, Tanzania.
Role’sSummary: The Quality Assurance Manager(QAM) will be responsible for overseeing productand service development procedures to ensure that products and service rendered meet quality and efficiency standards. Th eQualityAssuranceManagerwillalsoworkwithclientsandstafftoensuretheserviceprovidedbythestaffreflectsthe Company’s hospitality standards, brand and meets client’s needs and requirements which overall supports Company’ sobjectives.
4. Improvestandards of lodgeand camp services ensuringconsistency of standards throughoutthe units.
5. Ensure the camps and lodges are constantly evolving into a better product of the highest standards as wellastoensureallHOD’sandjuniorstaffareatthelevelstounderstandthebrandvaluesandconsistentlyadhereto.
6. WorkcloselywithOrganisationalDevelopmentCoordinator,localtrainersaswellasexternalconsultantsto organise,coordinateandtrainservice staffonthecompany’sset standardandqualityofservice.
7. Ascustodiansofthe Company’squality,advise allstakeholderson allaspectsofCompany’squalityandstandardsandensureconsistency.
9. Overseeing the ordering and quality of the in roomcollateral.
10. Carry out periodic assessment of client field operations standards and address any shortfalls instandards, productsandservicedelivery.
11. Support the General Manager in creating Client yearly OpEx and CapEx budgets for allCampsand Lodges.EnsurethatallnecessarypurchasingofLodgeequipmentisadequatelybudgetedforpreparingandpresentingperiodicreportsonachievementsandprogress.
12. Ensure that all company assets are always in good and required quality and staff are trained in how tocorrectlyuseandstorethem.
13. Sourcingandorderingoflodgeand camp equipment, furniture, linen, crockery, cutlery and kitchenequipmentattimelyandrequiredstandards.
19. Ability to assistin running of campsor lodgesasneeded.
– 3-yearsDiplomaorBachelorDegreeinhospitality/tourist managementorrelatedfield.
– Have a high EQ to adapt to and understand and respect all different cultures, specifically Tanzanianculture.
– Adapt, adopt and embed the company culture, vision and mission and then grow along with it andwith the team (we are a bespoke brand and different to all high end luxury mainstreamcompetitors).
– Excellent customer service and conflict resolution abilities, maintaining composure in a fast-pacedenvironment.
Method of ApplicationIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER) on or before 31st July, 2023 to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in the job opening in our company. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.