Quality Advisor (Civil, Structural Steel) x4 at Norplan Tanzania Limited
- Company: Norplan Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
Quality Advisor (Civil, Structural Steel) – (4 Posts)
The QC Advisor (Civil, Structural Steel) is responsible for supervising the day-to-day construction activities of the EPcmC staff & CONTRACTORS. They will ensure work is carried out using safe working practices and is completed in accordance with the project codes, standards, drawings, and specifications.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant qualification combined with extensive field experience or other agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the execution of civil and structural steel works for the onshore Pipeline and related Above Ground Installations (AGI), Marine Storage Terminal (MST) facilities and Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunications (EITS) infrastructure works scopes
- A minimum of 5 years’ greenfield site civil and structural steel construction experience.
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
Curriculum Vitae with two referees
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
One passport size photograph attached to application letter
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE