PYP Coordinator at Aga Khan Education Services
- Company: Aga Khan Education Services
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
• The PYP Coordinator is responsible for providing information, guidance and administrative support to students, colleagues, the Head of School, and the community; and for the coordination of all PYP-related activities.
• The PYP Coordinator is the key person in the PYP and should possess excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills; be IT literate; and have a strong sense of responsibility for the academic needs and personal welfare of students. A fundamental understanding of IB program requirements is essential.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Education from an accredited college or university.
• At least 4 years’ experience in PYP practicing and teaching in IB PYP classes.
• Extensive understanding of (IB-PYP) standards and practices.
• Should have strong ability to support teachers in implementing the IB-PYP expectations through collaborative planning and lesson modelling.
• Ensure effective communication and collaboration among all staff members.
• Conduct parent information sessions.
• Publish articles pertaining to the PYP in the school newsletter.
• Prepare and circulate an annual analysis and feedback of PYP assessment results.
• Circulate all relevant information received from the IB.
• Prepare and submit documentation required for authorization and evaluation.
• Act as the liaison between the school and the IB.
• Provide outreach to the wider PYP community through discussion forums, e-mail and school visits.
• Establish/maintain links with other PYP schools in the region.
Applications should include a cover letter that demonstrates their suitability for the role with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and the names of three professional referees one should be the current employer, by 30 May 2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE