16 Aug 2021
Public Relations Officer at Zanzibar University
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Zanzibar University
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (1 Post)
- Holder a Masters Degree in Journalism or Mass communication or Public relations other related field;
- Good command of written and spoken English language and knowledge of computer skills;
- Working experience of at least three years in the same field in higher learning Institution or large/reputable public/private organisations;
- Good command of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- To proper conduct of all Public Relations activities which are geared towards the attainment of the Institution’s short and long term objective.
- To analyze public complaints, criticism and enquiries with a view to improving and promoting the institution public image by suggesting to management on the appropriate remedial actions.
- To planning and editing the institution’s public relations publications.
- To undertaking advertising activities in the press.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- The University will offer a good salary and other benefits to any successful candidate.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationApplicants are required to submit typed application letters with detailed CVs and copies of relevant documents to support their applications. They should also indicate their current postal addresses, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
The following e-mails: [email protected] or [email protected] Deadline for receiving application letters is 24th August, 2021.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.