Public Relations And Marketing Officer at TADB
- Company: TADB
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Nature and scope
The jobholder reports to the Manager, Public Relations, Events and Stakeholders Management. He / She is responsible for supporting the provision of publicity services, maintenance of bank’s relationship with stakeholders and maintenance of local media services for good public relations and positive corporate image as well as marketing.
- Assist in developing and management of the bank’s relationship with Business associates, Government Ministries/Departments/Agencies, Embassies and the Public.
- To monitor local media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging future issues that might impact on bank’s image.
- Assist in planning for, prepare and produce leaflets, brochures, press releases, business leaflets and a website aimed at promoting the bank’s products and image.
- To liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank.
- To coordinate advertising and promotion work for bank’s products and services.
- Support in organizing and arranging news conferences, press launches, exhibitions and trade fairs
- Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- University graduate in Public Relations, International Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in reputable company or financial institution.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer and customer service skills.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Method of Application
Apply to this job by filling in your details, attaching your Application/Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume (with 3 referees)
Closing Date : 16th July, 2020.
Be sure to fill in and/or include in your full name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.