Public Relation Officer at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) Is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 06th September 2016. The main objective of the company Is to undertake production of sugar In Tanzania.
The company wishes to Invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available In the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER – 1 POSITION: The Job Purpose Is to assist In ensuring there Is good relations with the community that surrounds the estates and to guarantee good public Image of the company to the general public. Prepare press releases and monitor the Impact to the public.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist In developing and operationalizing Public Relations and Communication Strategy;
- Assist In developing and Implement Corporate Social Responsibility Policy;
- Assist to create, cultivate and deepen strategic partnerships with key community surrounding the estate;
- Iv. Represent the company to the community through participation In community events and
- Assist to engage and motivate employees to participate In community Involvement;
- Collaborate and communicate with the Finance and Commercial to effectively promote community and public relations;
- Establish and maintain rapport with media houses and individual members of the media to foster good Image of the company;
- Oversee all advertising, promotional activities and special events;
- Oversee protocol and etiquettes Issues Including preparation of speeches for various use;
- Facilitate designing and management of the company website;
- Assist to oversee preparation and publication of newsletters and other company Information;
- Asist to develop and Implement Complaint Management Strategy;
- Prepare press releases and monitor the Impact to the public; and
- Perform any other lawfully duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree In Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or related fields.
- Three (3) years’ experience In similar position.
Salary Scale: MGSS3/C3/MIN
- All applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mall address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications sent by e-mail shall not be considered.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 March 2022.