Public Addressing System Technicians x6 at TIA
- Company: TIA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA)
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is looking for qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following posts on the basis of one-year contract.
Public Addressing System Technicians (6 Posts -Dar-es-Salaam Campus)
Holder of Bachelor degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from recognized training institution or VETA Vocational Certificate
Grade I OR Il in Electronics or Office Machines Maintenance.
- Supporting teaching staff during class sessions on all matters relating to Public Addressing systems and visual aids.
- Ensure safety and Maintenance of the PA systems.
- Managing all Thin Client and Computer facilities management, software installation, Application Software and Backup Management.
- Providing day to day support to Computer User, troubleshooting institution computer problems, support to computer user to prepare standard documentation or presentation.
- Installing new Printers, Computer, Photocopiers, Scanner and all other ICT related equipment.
- To identify and carry out routine, periodical and preventive maintenance on Office machines and equipment and other small office devices;
- To identify and plan requirements of tools, equipment for the repair of office machines;
- To liaise with electrical technician on all issues of electricity supply relating to office equipment and machines; ix. To carry out installation of Office machine and equipment whenever required;
General Conditions: –
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone- numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach their certified certificates
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Deadline for application is 2 nd November, 2023;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationA signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY,
DAR ES SALAAM,
TEL +255 22 2851035/6
FAX +255 22 2851038
NOTE: Applicants tendering fake or forged certificates and other related documents will not be considered with possibility of prosecution.