PSM Supervisor at Ministry of Health (MOHCDGEC)
- Company: Ministry of Health (MOHCDGEC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: PSM Supervisor (1 Position)
Reporting To: Global Fund Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the GF Coordinator with the communication between the MoHSW Permanent Secretary and GF supported programs (NACP, NMCP, NTLP, HSS) and external agencies (MSD, TFDA, NIMR) on PSM issues as outlined in these Terms of Reference.
- Collect information from GF supported programs on selected PSM indicators tracking procurement of health commodities and compile monthly reports for submission to M&E Supervisor and GF Coordinator by end of second week every month.
- Write feedback reports to GF supported programs and external agencies on all PSM reports submitted to or through the GFCU. These feedback reports should be discussed at GFCU’s weekly coordination meetings and final reports should be transmitted to programs/agencies within ten days of receiving the reports.
- Scrutinize quarterly progress reports and updates on procurement management, stock status including pipeline stocks, and review the PQR as done by MSD – and submit recommendations for endorsement of GF Coordinator regarding GF supported programs’ performance for these updates in terms of timely and high quality progress reporting to:
- LFA and GF (PUDR sheets, training plans, performance frameworks)
- TNCM (Dash Boards – progress update)
- Monitor procurement and supplies management of items that are planned to be procured under GFATM grants, follow the procurement processes and keep the GF Coordinator informed to alert the MoHSW Permanent Secretary on off-track procurements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Registered by the respective professional board
- Minimum three years of experience working with donor funded projects specifically on Aids, TB and Malaria will be an added advantage. Age not more than 50 years
- Knowledge in monitoring, critically analyzing data and reporting.
- Computer skills in Basic Microsoft Office
- Age limit: 50 years.
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any. The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees.
All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Government City
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz