Projects And Investments Officer at Kagera Cooperative Union (1990) Ltd
- Company: Kagera Cooperative Union (1990) Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Kagera Cooperative Union (1990) Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Internship Opportunity for
PROJECTS AND INVESTMENTS OFFICER – ONE POST.
Qualification and experience.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Project Management, Investment, or any related field. Or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Computer Application is a MUST
- Demonstrated knowledge in Land Laws is an added advantage
- Must be fluent in both English and Swahili language.
- Must be based in Kagera Region
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To establish an effective & well organized investment processes
- To write clear & well informed investment recommendations based of thorough research analysis
- To manage portfolio
- To manage and upholding current and potential client relationships
- To prepare & distribute ‘rent demand notes’
- To ensure prompt collection of rent
- To keep investment properties in a good and productive condition Duration: Six Month
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with certificates, CV, three referees with their current contacts and one recent passport size photograph.
A letter must be addressed to:-
KCU (1990) Ltd
PO Box 5,
Deadline for submission of application is January 21, 2022.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.