Project Officer at INADES Formation Tanzania
- Company: INADES Formation Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job title: Project Officer – Correspondence Course (PO – CC).
Location: National Office, Dodoma City.
Purpose: The PO – CC is responsible for the preparation, management and execution of correspondence courses delivered by the organization. The position performs its duties under the Chief of Pedagogy Department (CPD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reflect on the whole process of CC and give suggestions to the IFTz management team on areas of improvement.
- Prepare and facilitate continuous assessment, give feedback to the clients and keep records of various completed assignments for the appropriate adapted models to be identified and used within IFTz.
- Review and assess the existing materials to determine relevance against various target groups of the CC and or develop new materials where appropriate.
- Identify course writers and participate in the development of various course materials
- Review the publicity approach and the tools used in providing CC, propose and enhance the use of appropriate approach and tools
- Identify organizations and or institutions for partnering in the provision of high quality and updated distant learning trainings relevant to various target groups
- Undertake the establishment of free help line (huduma kwa mteja) to facilitate farmers and other clients access information related to their enrolment into the CC.
- Document success stories from graduate farmers and disseminate through cinema, video show, television program and radio program to sensitize other farmers to join CCs
- Design and promote use of ICT in providing distance learning for enhancing people’s knowledge and skills.
- Under the supervision of CPD, takes part in drawing up of Annual Budget through identifying activities to be done, duration etc., within the framework of Policy Guidelines.
- Prepare activity and monthly reports, participate in all meetings organized by IFTz under the supervision and evaluation of the CPD.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authority.
Tanzanian citizenship; minimum Bachelor’s degree in adult education, agricultural extension education or related field; experience with design and use of ICT platforms highly preferred; At least 3 years of experience in facilitating distance learning; Excellent English writing skills, speaking ability and ability to translate training materials highly preferred.
Method of Application
Applications, including cover letter, resume and copies of academic certificates and testimonials should be sent to The Managing Director, INADES Formation Tanzania, P. O. Box 203, Dodoma, Email: [email protected]. no later than Friday 21st August 2020,17:00hrs.
NB: Applicants who will not hear from us after Friday 28th August 2020 should consider themselves unsuccessful.