Project Manager at PASADA
- Company: PASADA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
PASADA is a social service and health care faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA KIZAZI KIPYA PROJECT
PASADA Kizazi kipya is a 4 year project funded by USAID in which PASADA implements as a Sub grantee to PACT-Tanzania will be ending on 30th September 2021, In order to maintain high quality level services and to meet our clients’ and donor’s expectations, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to work on fixed job assignment for eight months, January 2021 to August 2021 to fill the following positions:
POSITION PROJECT MANAGER (1 Post)
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Senior Program Manager
Job Objective: To provide overall leadership and management of USAID Kizazi Kipya project implementation at Councils level
and ensure efficient and effective linkages, collaboration and networking with LGA authorities
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide overall technical, operational, administrative support to project staff and promotes an organizational culture where policies and values are observed.
- To approve travel request, staff liquidations, review and approves all project expenses.
- Project leader who is ultimately responsible and accountable for timely, quality project implementation across councils where PASADA is implementing
- To work in collaboration with DSWO, DMO, DACC, CHACO at district level and PACT Technical Coordinators at cluster level to ensure high quality project activities delivery
- To ensure preparation and timely completion and submission both financial and narrative reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)
- To work with Data Clerks and M& E Officers to ensure that appropriate data is obtained to produce high quality timely reports.
- In collaboration with PASADA Management, mentors project staff (Case Management Officer, Health and HIV Officer, Case Management Coordinator.) as appropriate in project management, organization development and community development issues.
- To support performance of project staff (Case Management Officer, Health and HIV Officer, Case management Coordinator, etc) by proactively addressing performance issues through regular, constructive and honest feedback, coaching and identifying necessary staff development needs for direct reports.
- To ensure staff are supported to deliver quality results in all project implementation activities.
- Providing a mentoring and guidance to the team members and models best practices, advises and train other team members on organization policies, procedures, tools, and methodologies as needed.
- Represents USAID Kizazi Kipya Project in public events, stakeholders meeting and coordinate with other Donor funded programs at council level.
- Performs other related tasks as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Public Health or Economic Development, Community Development or relevant degree.
- At least 7 year’s relevant experience.
- Previous experience managing staff.
- Experience in at least one of the following technical areas: Economic Strengthening, Youth and Adolescent work, Case management, Bi-Directional Reference, ECD, or Child Protection.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Understanding OVC issues and Child Protection.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
Method of ApplicationAll applications letters should indicate the position and Council of interest on the envelope and if it is through email, then on the Subject, attached with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact should be sent NOT LATER than 29th December 2020, interested candidates are also encouraged to physically bring their application at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound., only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The contact address is;
The PASADA Executive Director PASADA
P. O. Box 70225
DAR ES SALAAM,
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 December, 2020