Project Coordinator at Zanzibar Law Society
- Company: Zanzibar Law Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Project Cordinator is responsible to assisting the project managers teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- At least 2 or more years’ as an office administrator.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
Method of ApplicationThe application should be submitted to [email protected] the deadline for receiving applications is on the 24th June 2022 along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a recent colored photograph, certified academic transcripts and three traceable professional references.
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.