Project coordinator at Caritas Tabora
- Company: Caritas Tabora
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Caritas Tabora is the development organ of the Catholic Archdiocese of Tabora. The scope of Caritas Tabora is extended to facilitate self-help Development, Emergency and Relief, as vehicle to increase the livelihood security of those most marginalised in society – without discrimination (of gender, religion, ethnic group / race) or political biasness.
Caritas Tabora is implementing the project on Promoting Quality Living Condition of Peasant Families in Tabora Municipal, Tabora Region. The project aims to ensure health and quality of life of targeted households in the selected villages is improved while preserving environment.
The Executive Director of Caritas Tabora announces the job opportunities to all qualified Tanzanian citizens in the following positions:
Position: Project coordinator (1 post)
Qualifications: Bachelor degree/Diploma in the following fields: Agricultural economics, Agribusiness management or Agronomy, Animal/Crop Science, Agriculture Extension, Agriculture General or equivalent field from any recognized institute in relevant fields. Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Desirable Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to coordinate agriculture programme.
- Experience in animal husbandry management.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision/maximum pressure.
- Willingness and commitment to work with less privileged groups in remote areas.
- Skilled in Project Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (project proposal writing and fundraising).
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English Language.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage Sustainable Agricultural project.
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans, and management of Activity Teams.
- Provide technical support (through training, workshops, meetings, visits, linkage with resources) to target groups in implementation of farming and Livestock activities.
- Support the project field officers in planning, monitoring, budgeting and drafting progress reports based on data collected and field visits.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position will be an added advantage.
Age: Between 25 –45 years.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates, should submit application letter along with a copy of Certificates /transcript, CV, as well as names and contact details of 3 work related referees by or before 15/12/2023, to the Huma Resource Officer of Caritas Tabora by email: [email protected]. For more details about the application, visit our website: www.caritastabora.org.
Note that, neither hardcopies nor hand delivery applications will be accepted. Only applications sent through email will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted