Project Coordinator at Alinea International
- Company: Alinea International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Consultant
Reports to: Project Manager
Remuneration: In line with market rates
1. Read the Required Qualifications carefully to ensure your CV best matches the specified requirements outlined below.
2. Click the Apply now link to submit your application and CV.
3. Successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
At Alinea International, we value equity, diversity, and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
About Alinea International
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide.
About the project:
This is a general call for CVs from experience project coordinators and administrators. Applications will be added to a candidates’ pool and considered for ongoing and new projects as opportunities arise. Applicants must have experience supporting donor-funded projects, coordinating project activities, assisting in financial and administrative controls, contributing to reports and other communication items, and supporting procurement and logistics as requirement.
· Master of political science, law, international development, economics, finance, business administration, project management, social sciences, applied sciences, or similar;
· Minimum of five (5) years of project coordination or administrative experience on an international development project, with donors such as Global Affairs Canada, GAC, USAID, GIZ, etc.
· Demonstrated experience supporting administrative, financial, and procurement activities, including budgets, financial and narrative reports, and other communications items;
· Skilled at coordinating logistics such as meetings, events, transportation of goods, booking hotels, flights/transportation, and applications for visa or other documents;
· Supported drafting administrative and financial reports and maintaining filing systems and databases;
· Fluency in English or French is required; fluency in additional language(s) is an asset.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st June, 2023.