Project Accountant at ADRA
- Company: ADRA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian agency of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church currently operating in over 118 countries including Tanzania. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are driven by the desire to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, experienced accountant to work with Support for Entrepreneurship and Employment for Persons with Albinism (SEEPA) project. The ideal candidate for this job is expected to have project accounting experience in a fairly competitive environment. Qualified female candidates and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
∞ Justice ∞ Compassion ∞ Love ∞
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related subject.
- At least 5 years working experience in project accounting and budgeting
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and reporting
- MBA, CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both English and Swahili Languages – (Written and Spoken)
- Computer literacy with MS-Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Essential Knowledge in the finance sector and in project accounting and budgeting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project funds and reporting to donors
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience is using SunPlus accounting software/ Sun Systems.
- Speaking and written proficiency in English and Swahili
- Possession of working knowledge of Excel and generally application of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attributes of being accountable, organized and paying attention to details
Note: Applicants must include their CVs, scanned copies of academic and other awards, phone contacts and a scanned copies of their National Identity Cards/passports plus references preferably from their former employers. Late submission, email or hand delivered applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply using this online platform by August 29, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th August, 2021.