18 Aug 2022
Project Accountant & Administration Officer at Asuta
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Asuta
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
- Develop financial plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Finance and Program Manager in preparation of project plan and operational budget.
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
- Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
- Implementing standard accounting policies.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records through QuickBooks.
- Preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely manner.
- Manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
- Provide training and guidance to non finance and admin teams as needed.
- Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
- Support HR manager in staff issues.
- Ensure the availability of adequate working tools, guidelines, regulations.
- Managing for purchase of the supplies, materials, equipment and physical facilities,
- Visiting project sites as necessary to facilitate and oversee the field activities,
- Support the process of financial and project annual audits and;
- Other responsibilities as directed by Finance and Administration Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in Account/Finance or More, with detailed knowledge of project contracts and.
- Must have knowledge with QuickBooks accounting package, excellent communication and writing skills, and at least three years of experience in project accounting.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only). Through our email
address [email protected] and their email subject should indicate the position applied. The closing date for applications is 24th August 2022. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.