Program Support Specialist II – Health at Compassion Careers
- Company: Compassion Careers
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
*This position will be based in Arusha*
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Supports overall holistic child development and provides ongoing subject matter expertise in individual areas of specialization. Aids partnership facilitators and cross-functional staff and managers by providing coaching and knowledge within area of specialty. Supports child development community learning and improvement among staff and other stakeholders.
- Regularly assesses changing need for and ability to deliver programming within area of expertise. Consolidates national and local data to identify common gaps and patterns. May develop strategy; maintains and supports the implementation of strategy within area of expertise. Provides advice in support of other strategy development with the national office as needed.
- Provides skilled program design support to other staff. Supports the ongoing development and implementation of local program design in alignment with the global objectives. May provide expertise to other national office professionals, support staff and FCP staff/volunteers to ensure that Frontline Church Partners are adequately informed and equipped to provide holistic development to caregivers, children and youth.
- May facilitate the identification of resource components (internal and external) for specific child development strategies and plans in support of partnership facilitator efforts with FCPs. May provide information to management and other decision-makers regarding allocation of appropriate resources. May provide input to and/or develop Interventions for funding within area of expertise.
- Designs, implements, and monitors specific holistic child development strategies and interventions. Serves partnership facilitators by providing capacity-building and child/youth/caregiver engagement activities in area of expertise. May contextualize portions of curriculum relevant to their expertise or other resources for child and youth development. Works with partnership facilitators by ensuring intervention records, reports, and other documentation are accurate, complete and delivered to appropriate stakeholders.
- Reviews data, reports and utilizes findings to support management and key stakeholders in improving program initiatives, interventions and child outcomes.
- May provide expertise to other program support staff in the national office.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Medicine or in a related field.
- Three years relevant experience working in this or a related field.
- Understanding of basic programming – needs analysis, proposal writing, design implementation, data translation
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown aboveWorking EnvironmentOffice – Standard Office EnvironmentPhysical DemandsSitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per dayTravel RequirementsMay be required to travel up to 30% of normal schedule
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st August, 2021.