Program Manager at ASUTA
- Company: ASUTA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
ASASI YA UWEZESHAJI TANZANIA
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with JHPIEGO) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to conduct the USAID Afya Yangu Reproductive Maternal Newborn- Child and Adolescent Health (Afya Yangu- RMNCAH) a five-year project (2022-2027) aimed to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated RMNCAH services in the target regions, particularly by women and youth. The project is implemented in 11 regions of Tanzania’ mainland and Zanzibar.
Job Title: Program Manager – Tanganyika District, Katavi Region
Minimum Qualification Degree
Years of Experience 2 years
As a Program Manager, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner in Tanganyika District, Katavi Region.
1. Monitoring and maintaining project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
2. Assisting all project teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information.
3. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from the RMNCAH meetings.
4. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
5. Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
6. Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
7. Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
8. Monitor the project communication plan and process.
9. Submitting narrative program monthly reports to RTOs for review and signed for invoice processes within a timeline provided.
10.Keep in regular touch with the community stakeholders, influential people and LGAs to share the progress and the findings of the program.
11.Conducting staff monthly meetings to receive feedback and identifying the gaps and troubleshooting the challenges.
12. Representing USAID RMNCAH Afya yangu/ ASUTA in any invitation given from the government, CSO or from stakeholders.
13. Conduct additional extra tasks as per instruction by Program Director/Director.