Program Coordinator at Medipeace
- Company: Medipeace
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Bachelor degree in the field of community development, health science, international relations, social studies, business administration, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both Swahili and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team and be comfortable in tight deadlines with different work and learning styles
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands and establish priorities
Duties and Responsibility include: –
- Coordinate and support of implementing program activities under the supervision of program officer or public health specialist.
- Assist work on office operation under supervision of principal program officer.
- Perform assigned tasks with complying to the organization’s internal policy and the donor’s accounting policy.
- Facilitate collaboration and networking with stakeholders.
- Manage and report on the assigned tasks.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate assigned program activities.
- Produce periodical report on the program activities.
- Contribute in developing research or project proposals.
- Perform any other task or duties assigned by the organization.
- Support in planning and coordinating community outreach.
- Update social media platform and posting.
Method of Application
Attach only cover letter and CV through this email: [email protected]
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. People who were successful on their application will be personally noticed.
Application deadline is on the 3rdof December, 2021. MEDIPEACE is an equal opportunity employer.