Products Support Specialist at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Products Support Specialist
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2023
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
What you’ll do
To execute all M-Pesa products support task and ensure effective performance of M-Pesa products and services.
• Supporting the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, define and monitor the customer experience for consumer, business and distribution users of the M-Pesa systems, including testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
• Maintain business relationship with 3rd parties and ensure SLAs maintained on customer queries resolution.
• Work with Customer service team and all internal business units to track queries out of SLA as reported on the back-office dashboard.
• Supporting the Sales and Distribution Divisions, manage sales activation process for distribution and business customers on the M-Pesa systems.
• Supporting the Legal and Regulatory Division, implement AML and compliance controls and monitoring, data clean up and reconciliations.
• Perform M-Pesa product operations and processes, including reconciliation with 3rd parties, and performing operational reports to support finance, sales, distribution, and customer service teams.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Project Management – experience with management of project, teams & achieving deadlines.
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions.
• Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Mobile Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What’s in it for you
Together we can
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2023.