Productive Social Safety Net Project at TASAF
- Company: TASAF
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
TANZANIA SOCIAL ACTION FUND
(CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Name of Project: Productive Social Safety Net Project II (PSSN II)
Assignment Title: Director of Community Support
Reference No. TZ-TASAF-156658 -CS-INDV
- The Government of the united republic of Tanzania has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Productive Social Safety Net II. This project will be jointly financed by the Agency for International Development, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria, International Fund for Agriculture Development, The Government of NORWAY and OPEC. The Tanzania Social Action Fund the implementing agency for this Project intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
- The consulting services (“the Services”) objective is to ensure adherence to the Financing Agreement and Operational Manual in relation to the delivery of the functions of the directorate.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: tasaf.go.tz and can be obtained at the address given below.
- The Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) now invites eligible Individual Consultant (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CVs demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The Individual Consultant must have the following qualifications and skills.
- Holder of Masters Degree in Social Science, Business, Engineering or any other development related field from a recognized university,
- A recognized professional qualification where applicable.
- At least ten (10) years experience in relevant field in Public and / or Private Sectors of which seven (7) years must be at senior managerial position.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of and experience with donor funded project.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels.
- Ability to supervise, train and coach staff in relevant skills.
- Self motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality.
- Experience with community based development initiative and social fund related operations are an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively, efficiently and independently without direct supervision.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8.00 to
16.00 Local Time on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- Expressions of interest enclosing scanned certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail, or by e-mail by 19th February, 2021.
Method of ApplicationThe Executive Director, Tanzania Social Action Fund, Kambarage Building, Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete Road, P O. Box 2719,
Tel: +255 26 2963866
Fax: +255 26 2963871
E-mail: [email protected]