Production Engineer at Shirika La Nyumbu (Tatc)
- Company: Shirika La Nyumbu (Tatc)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Tanzania
Shirika La Nyumbu (Tatc)
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defenceeee and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit, intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity, to fill the following vacancies:-
PRODUCTION ENGINEER II -1 POST
Report to: Chief Works Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluation of methodology and value analysis of Production processes.
- Machine tool evaluation for suitability in specific manufacturing applications.
- Materials analysis and synthesis to suit particular engineering application
- Conducting engineering consultancy for industry and Government institutions
- Preparation of production programmes for prototype and batch manufacture.
- Evaluation of problems involving quality control, testing techniques and methods of application of metallurgical specification to metal products.
- A holder of Masters of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSc. Eng).
- The incumbent must be a registered Graduate Engineer or Professional Engineer in accordance with ERB regulations.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied for, should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English
- Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 6th May, 2020 at 3.30 pm
Method of Application
The Director General, Private Bag, Nyumbu – Kibaha, PWANI. Tel: 0738 341 330 / 0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview Renumeration according to TATC Scheme of Service.