Production Assistant at The East African Community (EAC)
- Company: The East African Community (EAC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
- Produce, photocopy and bind documents for EAC meetings.
- Maintain copiers and binding machines.
- Laminate documents.
- Maintain custody of Administrative forms which shows the usage of the machine.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-level and knowledge of operation knowledge of office machines (photocopy and binding), Basic electronic and printing skills are critical for this position
- Minimum 2 years experience in photocopying and binding .
Grade : G2
Directorate : Human Resources and Administration
Reports to : Principal Administrative Officer
Photocopy, bind, duplicate and Produce documents for EAC meetings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be good listener and communicator, and be able to work under pressure .
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the position of Production Assistant .
Terms and Conditions of Service:
Method of Application
- Fill in the application form attached (download from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates, and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1) file.
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
- have EAC application form;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the reference number;
- or have an application letter attached;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
East African Community,
P. o Box 1096,
Arusha - Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.eac.int