Product Cost Analyst at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: PRODUCT COST ANALYST 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The Product Cost Analyst should be a holder of Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or any other related field with a minimum of 5 years work experience as a Product Cost Analyst, preferably from a reputable manufacturing industry. The Product Cost Analyst must possess in-depth knowledge of product cost management systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Plan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activities such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour
b) Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided to determine effects on cost
c) Analyse actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
d) Prepare estimates of new and proposed product costs
e) Provide reports to Management specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
f) Develop and maintain the cost accounting system
g) Work with the Manufacturing Manager/Head of Factory to identify cost saving projects, analyse and forecast the impact on cost structure
h) Assist in developing business case-cost-benefit analysis for capital investments
i) Monitor material price trends to support price negotiations with vendors
j) Prepare month end closing, including year-end inventory and monthly cycle counts and analyse inventory evaluation and future inventory roll
k) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.