Procurement Officer, Dar es Salaam at Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Company: Legal Services Facility (LSF)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The Legal Services Facility (LSF) a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations which are providing legal aid and paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
The LSF wishes to recruit a number of qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below vacancies.
POSITION: Procurement Officer, Dar es Salaam
- To Procure LSF Goods and services and ensures the LSF is at all times is equipped with quality supplies, equipment and services needed to support smooth running of the activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Supplies and Procurement Management
- Experience of working in a similar job in a reputable organization for at least 3 years.
Method of ApplicationFor Full job profiles, eligibility criteria and related details kindly visit our Website : www.lsftz.org
If you are Tanzanian and qualified for any of the above post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]; clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject.
The applications deadline is Monday 4th January, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. LSF is an equal opportunities employer.