Procurement Officer at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Procurement Officer.
Implement procurement processes in a transparent, objective, economic and efficient manner that is
consistent with relevant Deloitte and USAID guidelines, policies, regulations and national legislation.
• Promote collaboration between departments in undertaking procurement activities and facilitate the
smooth interplay among all elements of the procurement process.
• Prepare and/ review user requirement solicitation documents, evaluation reports, procurement
performance reports and any other documentation related to organization procurement process as
may be required.
• Monitor the safekeeping of all relevant tender documents submitted by bidders, evaluation reports
and tender contracts for future reference.
• Initiate timely preparation and submission of responses to requested clarification with respect to
tenders to ensure that bidders are consistently and sufficiently informed for preparation of
responsive bids within the bidding period.
• Update the user department and management on delivery status.
• Review invoices to confirm the required supporting document are attached and submit to the
• Keep records and reports of all procurement activities performed by the Procurement Management
Unit for various functions within the program.
• Carry out checks and re-checks of vendors in the Deloitte Conflict Check System (DCCS) and the Antiterrorism check.
• Comply with Deloitte and USAID procurement guidelines, policies, regulations and national
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement Management, Procurement and Supplies Management
• Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP)
• A minimum of three years relevant experience
• Good knowledge of USAID financial rules and regulations
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.