Procurement Assistant at Tanroads
- Company: Tanroads
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network as well as construction of Airports. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill various vacant post on specific contract within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- TABORA invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: –
POSITION TITLE: PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT (1 POST)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holders of Ordinary Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management or equivalent qualification recognized by PSPTB
- Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB) as Procurement and Supplies Technician
- Must be computer literate
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years of age
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare Annual Contracts’ Register
- Prepare a draft of contract documents and Tender documents and submit to the In-charge of Procurement Management Unit for review
- Fills forms for application of Certificate of VAT exemption of Maintenance Projects and submit to the In-charge of Procurement Management Unit
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the In-charge of Procurement Management Unit or Regional Manager.
REMUNERATION: TRDS 4.1
Method of ApplicationAll interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, driving licence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 31st March, 2022 on or by 4:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2022.