Procurement and Supplies Officer at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Holders of Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Logistics/Materials Management, Business Administration with a major in Procurement and Supplies from a recognised higher learning institution, with at least 3 years relevant working experience. Must be registered by the Procurement and supplies Professional and Technical
Board (PSPTB) as a graduate, Procurement and Supplies Professional. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares purchase requisitions/orders upon obtaining relevant approvals
- Follows up on orders for timely delivery
- Facilitates receipt, inspection and disbursement of goods to user departments
- Assists in preparation of Annual Procurement Plan and Tender Board meeting documents
- Supervises procurement of materials as stipulated in the procurement plan
- Prepares contract documents and maintains a list or register of all contracts awarded to service providers
- Prepares monthly reports for the Tender Board and periodic and annual procurement reports for KLICL, PPRA and GPSA
- Receives and issues vouchers, delivery notes and invoices
- Keeps proper records of purchases and documents in safe custody
- Posts entries in materials supplies ledgers
- a) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and emails.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted by post to the following address.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
The deadline for submitting the application is May 9th 2021