Procurement and Administrative Assistant at Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Company: Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Procurement and Administrative Assistant
The candidate will provide overall management of project Logistical needs including but not limited to the processes of procurement (Local and International), and oversight of asset management and inventory control.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Additional professional training in procurement and logistics management preferred
- Knowledge of USAID procurement policies and regulations a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and procurement software;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in general business administration and financial management;
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 30 2021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected].