Process Plant Operator at North Mara Gold Mine Limited
- Company: North Mara Gold Mine Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit a Process Plant operator to join Process Plant team. The successful candidate for this position will carry out assigned process operation tasks within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies.
About North Mara
The North Mara gold mine is located in north-west Tanzania in the Tarime district of the Mara region. It is around 100 kilometers east of Lake Victoria and 20 kilometers south of the Kenyan border.
North Mara started commercial production in 2002. The mine is a combined open pit and underground operation from two deposits, Gokona (underground) and Nyabirama (open pit).
- Operation of the specific circuit of the plant within the specified range of parameters based on metallurgical guidance.
- Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Reporting equipment failures and abnormality for repair.
- Hourly/shift samples collection and submission.
- Reagent handling and mixing.
- Operations of the Plant mobile equipment.
- Adhere to both safety and environmental guidance.
- Performing hourly readings of the plant valuables and analysing them.
- Conduct shift handle over at the start and end of every shift accurately.
- Positive participation on both unplanned and planned shutdown of the plant.
- Participate on mill relining activities.
- Assess possible hazards, recommend and initiate appropriate solutions.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Participate in on-the-job and structured training, performance review and development activities as required to maintain skills and capacity to carry out the requirements of the position.
- Form Four (IV) Secondary Education, Diploma in Mineral Processing will be added advantage.
- Full Technician or Trade Certificate (FTC) in Mineral Processing or equivalent will be added advantage.
- Mines Health & Safety Act Awareness.
Experience and competencies needed
- 1- Year and above in Process operation experience in mineral processing.
- 2 -Years – Process plant operation experience.
- 2 -Years and above experience with chemical and reagent handling and mixing.
- 2 –Years and above experience with Mobile equipment operations will be added advantage.
- Experience with commination/ crushing and grinding circuit operation.
- Experience with Heavy Media separation – Gravity/ Concentrator operation.
- Experience with cyclone/ classification process operation.
- Experience with Mill reline activities will be added advantage.
- Experience with raw material/ stockpile operation.
- Experience with communication and documentation management.
- Experience with computer application and software skills – Excel.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE