Process Artisan-Energy& Fluids Ne at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations including standby and day shift support
- Assist as a functional expert in problem solving in support of the process artisan
- Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure
- Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
- Take part, as functional expert, in regional and central office plant optimization trials
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner
- Where scheduled work can not be completed, feed back to the maintenance planner for direction
- Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks in during planned maintenance windows
- Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques.
- Where problems have been uncovered, and it is required to include the work in the planned maintenance schedule, this must be communicated to the Maintenance Planner.
- Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the Technician in accordance with the CM schedule
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs
- Where repairs indicate that major work is required, such as re-wiring a motor, this must be transferred to the engineering workshop for attention
- Verify that where running repairs have been carried out, this has addressed the problem
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs that the Technician has carried out, this includes all SAP inputs
- Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicate this to the Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned window
- Operate in a safe manner at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate SAB policies and procedures Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 4S principles during the execution of duties
Qualifications, Experience, & Competencies:
- FTC/Diploma electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 months on the job training plus Manufacturer Basic Maintenance Training
- Ideally, 3-6 months on the job training
- 2 Years operating utilities plants or as an Artisan in a similar industry
- Band: X
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 11 Dec 2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2023.